Make Use of Your Gifts

The gift you have not being useing or refused to use and the call of God upon your life you have been pushing aside might be linked to someones healing,breakthrough or opportunity to live and fulfil their own destinies. The Apostle Paul was a man who used the spiritual and physical gifts God gave him to fullfil God's purposes for him on earth.
 Now the LORD had said unto Abram, get thee out of thy country and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee: And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great: and thou shall be a blessing:'
(Gen 12 v 1-2)

The call of God and its fulfillment cuts across tribe, colour, race, social status, financial state, family linage etc. That thing you have being looking for, might need you to make a total change! Are we ready? Oh God not our plans, our choice or will but have your way, drag us if we will not listen or follow you in Jesus Christ name, amen!

PRAYERS:
  1. Every gift God has given me that has being laying dormant in me, I command you to come alife and manifest by fire in Jesus Christ name.
  2. Powers fighting the gifts of God in my life,be destroyed now in Jesus Christ name.
  3. Oh Lord God I recieve open doors to use the gifts you gave me so I can be a blessing to others and my self in Jesus Christ name,amen!
MEDITATION: I determime to build mine and others lives I should with my God given gifts and potentials.

No comments:

Post a Comment