Continue in the Word

'Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on Him, if ye continue in my word, then are you my disciples indeed'  (John 8 v 31)

As we have identified ourselves with Christ, He is asking for loyalty and continuity in and to His word. To maintain the positions the King of kings, the Master of all, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the bright morning star, the Great Shepherd has given to us, we have to hold firm to His word so He can fill us with a fire that no evil power can quench!


It is the knowledge of God in the treasure inside the earthen pot (our body) that will not allow the pot to break and spill the treasure ....US. Insist on nothing but the word and the fire can never go out!


PRAYERS:


1.     Thank you Almighty God for making me a believer in Christ.


2.     Forces external or internal stopping me from doing and following the word of God be uprooted and be destroyed from my life and foundation in Jesus Christ name, amen.


3.     I receive the cleansing power of God’s word into my life now in Jesus Christ name.


MEDITATION: Jesus has given me the secret of continuity in my walk with Him; I must stay glued to His voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment